The Asian Tennis Centre (ATC) is a project conceived by the Asian Tennis Federation (ATF) and the Lawn Tennis Association of Thailand (LTAT). The LTAT has made the facilities of its National Tennis Development Center available for this initiative and will continue to provide the infrastructure, administrative services, and coaching resources, to ensure that the objectives of the ATC are realized. The International Tennis Federation is supporting the project by providing international coaching expertise to establish and supervise the training program at the Center.
The mission of the ATC is to aid in the development of high performance tennis players in Asia with the aim to have more Asian male and female players represented at the highest levels of professional tennis. In addition, the Center will assist less developed tennis nations to improve the level of their national players who will represent them internationally.
The main objective is to provide world-class training opportunities for players and coaches from ATF member nations. In this regard:
• The ATC will provide training programs comparable to the best programs available worldwide.
• The ATC will operate on a not-for-profit basis in order to offer its programs at the lowest possible prices to ATF member national associations and Asian competitive players.
• The ATC will provide practical educational opportunities for coaches to learn through participation in the training programs.
• ATC Head Coach
• LTAT National Coaches & Physical Trainer
• Guest Foreign Coaches
• Mr. Dave Miley, ITF Executive Director, Tennis Development
• Mr. Rajat Kapoor, ATF Executive Director
• ATF Junior and Development Committee
• Mr. Suresh Menon, ITF Development Officer, Asia
• Ms. Farah Dayoub , ITF Development Officer, West Asia